One-stop supporting with social implementation of seeds
GAUDI is a membership-based open innovation program. Supporting such as team building, incubation of entrepreneurial ventures, R&D fundraising, non-clinical laboratory studies, clinical trials, and building business strategy on the GAUDI with outside experts.
Juntendo Academic Research Organization
Medical Technology Innovation Center
Supports all-round R&D activities interdisciplinary in Juntendo and aiming to implementation.
Research Promotion Center
Supports industry-academia collaborations as well as basic research.
Clinical Research and Trial Center
Facilitating every functions ready to conduct clinical research.
- Think tanks with strengths in life science fields
- Patent firms expertise in academia
- Financial institutions and venture capital firms that can assist project incubation
- Industrial promotive organization cooperating with GAUDI
- Non-clinical laboratories cooperating with GAUDI
- Medical device certification organizations as essential functions for medical businesses
GAUDI has three types of stages, such as a start-up stage, an acceleration stage and a project stage.
These stages are recommended by GAUDI to fit each member’ s R&D procedure toward implementation.